Pages

S/SW blog philosophy -

I credit favorite writers and public opinion makers.

A lifelong Democrat, my comments on Congress, the judiciary and the presidency are regular features.

My observations and commentary are on people and events in politics that affect the USA or the rest of the world, and stand for the interests of peace, security and justice.


Friday, October 02, 2015

From blogging to what?


Like many of my web friends, I rarely blog these days, but I am active on Twitter.  "Follow me at Twitter," is one of my current Internet invitations.

I am also an active curator/editor of my auto-published editions at Paper.li.  Please take a look:
See you there . . .

1 comment:

Henry Cook said...

Nice Post, I really loved this Blog.

If you are looking for a kind of streaming device that can offer you to watch a large number of TV Programs or movies for the sake of entertainment.

Roku Activation Link
How Can I Setup Roku Streaming Stick on My TV?
How Do I Activate Hulu Plus on My Roku Device?
How Do I connect Roku to My Wireless Network
How Do I Activate Hulu On My Smart TV