Re-reading my Twitter/HootSuite 2015 national news threads just now, proved to be alarming for me.
- Budget War talk started early.
- Republicans made head-spinning claims as soon as they took over.
- Legislating under Republicans began with the meaningless Keystone Pipeline bill.
- My own crazy state of Texas has not disappointed in its heartlessness this year.
- The Secret Service admitted to having problems with alcohol.
But there are bright spots that should not be ignored.
- The Daily Beast writes: The Right Warms Up To Climate Change.
- We are understanding more about the brain. This is Brain Awareness Week.
- Cory Booker continues to post tweets about possibilities.
- Anthony Snowden and Glenn Greenwald are still able to get together,
- Europe remains helpful to Iranian negotiation, even if Republican legislators are not.
- The state of Oregon made voter registration automatic.
Follow me at Twitter.